The London Mathematical Society
The School supports the London Mathematical Society's Good Practice Scheme, which gives guidances about :
- a robust organisation framework to deliver equality of opportunity and reward;
- appointment, promotion and selection processes and procedures that encourage men and women to apply for academic posts at all levels;
- departmental structures and systems that enable men and women to progress and continue in their careers;
- department organisation, structure, management arrangements and culture that are open, inclusive and transparent and encourage the participation of all staff;
- flexible approaches and provisions that encompass the working day, the working year and a working life and enable individuals, at all career and life stages, to maximise their contribution to mathematics, their department and institution.